Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Saint-Louis, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 110.058 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Saint-Louis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Saint-Louis (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,016,765 Franc (R$ 9,238) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 829,000 Franc in Saint-Louis.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €850 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Obispo, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nairobi costs Shilling700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Helsinki costs €27,618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Queretaro costs Mex$ 10,499 (about 1 hour ago)