Cost of living in Guilin, China vs Saint Helier, Jersey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.10990 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Saint Helier? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 42% cheaper than in Saint Helier (Jersey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £5,600 in Saint Helier you would need to make just about £3,227 (29,362元) in Guilin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €700 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (43 minutes ago)