Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States vs Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 314 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.703 XCD / USD
Do you live in Saint George’s, Grenada? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada)
For example, you would need at least EC$11,671 ($4,319) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with EC$11,000 in Saint George’s, Grenada.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Montreal costs C$51 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨40 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Manaus costs R$ 10 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,662,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)