Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,096 prices entered by 490 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.053 XCD / EUR
Do you live in Saint George’s, Grenada? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 13% cheaper than in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require EC$11,000 in Saint George’s, Grenada you would need to make just about EC$9,616 (€3,150) in Madrid.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Manaus costs R$ 5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Edmonton costs C$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $8 (about 4 hours ago)