Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 510 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.654 XCD / MYR
Do you live in Saint George’s, Grenada? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 37% cheaper than in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require EC$10,000 in Saint George’s, Grenada you would need to make just about EC$6,323 (RM9,663) in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Astana costs 63 KZT (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chillan costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)