Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 216 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00073 XCD / UGX
Do you live in Saint George’s, Grenada? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 46% cheaper than in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require EC$9,800 in Saint George’s, Grenada you would need to make just about EC$5,301 (7,297,176 Shilling) in Kampala.
Prices recently added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £1.06 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Nagpur costs ₨60 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 114 zł (about 1 hour ago)