Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa vs Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 590 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.18550 XCD / ZAR
Do you live in Saint George’s, Grenada? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 25% cheaper than in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require EC$11,000 in Saint George’s, Grenada you would need to make just about EC$8,276 (R 44,613) in Johannesburg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM7 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.95 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coro costs 4,800,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)