Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,129 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11909 XCD / MXN
Do you live in Saint George’s, Grenada? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 52% cheaper than in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require EC$10,000 in Saint George’s, Grenada you would need to make just about EC$4,752 (Mex$ 39,906) in Guadalajara.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Abuja costs 20,120 ₦ (about 3 hours ago)