Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 7,067 prices entered by 737 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03814 XCD / ARS *
Do you live in Saint George’s, Grenada? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 58% cheaper than in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require EC$10,000 in Saint George’s, Grenada you would need to make just about EC$4,236 (ARS $111,072) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Manila costs Php600 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 21,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cotonou costs 1,200 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maputo costs 111 MT (about 2 hours ago)