Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 572 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00900 XCD / HUF
Do you live in Saint George’s, Grenada? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 33% cheaper than in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require EC$9,400 in Saint George’s, Grenada you would need to make just about EC$6,338 (704,604 Ft) in Budapest.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,728 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 19 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$12 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Athens costs €659 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cleveland, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)