Cost of living in Berlin, Germany vs Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 898 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.057 XCD / EUR
Do you live in Saint George’s, Grenada? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 6% cheaper than in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require EC$10,000 in Saint George’s, Grenada you would need to make just about EC$9,372 (€3,066) in Berlin.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Windhoek costs 20 N$ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$3.22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.28 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Córdoba costs ARS $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Diego, California costs $0.87 (about 3 hours ago)