Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Saint-Étienne, France
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,276 prices entered by 387 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14934 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Saint-Étienne? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Saint-Étienne (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Saint-Étienne you would need to make just about €1,599 (R$ 10,708) in São Paulo.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨855 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alicante costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 600,000 (about 4 hours ago)