Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Saint-Étienne, France
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01514 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Saint-Étienne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 28% cheaper than in Saint-Étienne (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Saint-Étienne you would need to make just about €1,659 (RD$ 109,586) in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €350 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)