Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Saint-Étienne, France
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,170 prices entered by 473 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00111 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Saint-Étienne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 14% cheaper than in Saint-Étienne (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Saint-Étienne you would need to make just about €1,715 (CH$1,547,856) in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Francisco, California costs $79 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kanpur costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Long Beach, California costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hong Kong costs HK$17 (about 3 hours ago)