Cost of living in Muscat, Oman vs Saint-Étienne, France
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.135 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Saint-Étienne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 9% more expensive than in Saint-Étienne (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,406 (﷼ 1,127) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Saint-Étienne.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €720 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 2,999元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 129 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨329 (about 3 hours ago)