Cost of living in Muscat, Oman vs Saint-Étienne, France
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.173 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Saint-Étienne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 11% more expensive than in Saint-Étienne (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,112 (﷼ 972) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Saint-Étienne.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 750 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €14 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,885 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Carúpano costs 100,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)