Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Saint-Étienne, France
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,804 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02028 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Saint-Étienne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 9% cheaper than in Saint-Étienne (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Saint-Étienne you would need to make just about €2,085 ($U102,839) in Montevideo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toulouse costs €1,100 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangalore costs ₨84 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)