Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Saint-Étienne, France
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 889 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.646 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Saint-Étienne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 51% more expensive than in Saint-Étienne (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,330 (AU$5,152) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Saint-Étienne.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronel Oviedo costs 300,000 Gs (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zaragoza costs €24,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faro costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)