Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Saint-Étienne, France
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 829 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11408 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Saint-Étienne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 87% more expensive than in Saint-Étienne (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,301 (HK$37,706) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Saint-Étienne.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €750 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 30 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 168 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Songea costs 3,000 Shilling (about 3 hours ago)