Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania vs Saint-Étienne, France
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,201 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20674 EUR / RON
Do you live in Saint-Étienne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 27% cheaper than in Saint-Étienne (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Saint-Étienne you would need to make just about €1,596 (7,722 lei) in Bucharest.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Benidorm costs €60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 120 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 400 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 8 (about 6 hours ago)