Cost of living in Brasília, Brazil vs Saint-Étienne, France
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 659 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16738 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Saint-Étienne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasília (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Saint-Étienne (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Saint-Étienne you would need to make just about €1,338 (R$ 7,993) in Brasília.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 20 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santiago de Cali costs COL$170,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$55,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madison, Wisconsin costs $65 (about 3 hours ago)