Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs Saint-Denis, Reunion
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.835 EUR / USD
Do you live in Saint-Denis? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 22% cheaper than in Saint-Denis (Reunion)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Saint-Denis you would need to make just about €2,489 ($2,981) in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$12,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 3 hours ago)