Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Saint-Denis, Reunion
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,407 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.830 EUR / USD
Do you live in Saint-Denis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 42% cheaper than in Saint-Denis (Reunion)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Saint-Denis you would need to make just about €1,842 ($2,219) in Quito.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Stockton, California costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.27 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)