Cost of living in Panama City, Panama vs Saint-Denis, Reunion
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 714 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.837 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Saint-Denis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 27% cheaper than in Saint-Denis (Reunion)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Saint-Denis you would need to make just about €2,268 (2,710 B/.) in Panama City.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,990 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$2,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sarajevo costs 5.69KM (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)