Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Saint-Denis, Reunion
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,545 prices entered by 304 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25249 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Saint-Denis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 47% cheaper than in Saint-Denis (Reunion)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Saint-Denis you would need to make just about €1,698 (S/. 6,725) in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $40,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $59 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campo Grande costs R$ 1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Johor Bahru costs RM46 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brussels costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$33 (about 2 hours ago)