Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Sahiwal, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,057 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.383 PKR / PHP *
Do you live in Sahiwal? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 40% more expensive than in Sahiwal (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨1,046,844 (Php309,480) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨747,000 in Sahiwal.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santiago de Cali costs COL$170,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$55,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madison, Wisconsin costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 3 hours ago)