Cost of living in Madras, India vs Sahiwal, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 864 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.210 PKR / INR *
Do you live in Sahiwal? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 7% more expensive than in Sahiwal (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨172,729 (₨78,142) in Madras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨162,000 in Sahiwal.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kathmandu costs ₨ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (about 3 hours ago)