Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States vs Saharanpur, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 74.640 INR / USD
Do you live in Saharanpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Saharanpur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,387 ($863) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Saharanpur.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cairo costs E£ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in İzmir costs 18TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $1,017 (about 3 hours ago)