Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Saharanpur, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.745 INR / MXN
Do you live in Saharanpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Saharanpur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,403 (Mex$ 12,656) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Saharanpur.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Alicante costs €300 (about 3 hours ago)