Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine vs Saharanpur, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 728 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.757 INR / UAH
Do you live in Saharanpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 13% more expensive than in Saharanpur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,423 (17,565₴) in Kiev to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Saharanpur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $164 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manchester costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Francisco, California costs $79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)