Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Saharanpur, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02008 INR / UGX
Do you live in Saharanpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 17% more expensive than in Saharanpur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,721 (2,326,634 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Saharanpur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,118 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tucumán costs ARS $15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gorakhpur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)