Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Saharanpur, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,084 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.701 INR / EGP
Do you live in Saharanpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 13% more expensive than in Saharanpur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,632 (E£ 10,133) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Saharanpur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$199,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Manila costs Php600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 21,000 Kč (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cotonou costs 1,200 Franc (about 4 hours ago)