Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Sagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,341 prices entered by 391 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 13.992 INR / BRL
Do you live in Sagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Sagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,645 (R$ 3,620) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Sagar.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luanda costs 5,500 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (about 3 hours ago)