Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Sagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,272 prices entered by 385 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 13.338 INR / BRL
Do you live in Sagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Sagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,306 (R$ 4,371) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Sagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 140,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 52,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gothenburg costs 795 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 3 hours ago)