Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Sagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,355 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 74.540 INR / USD
Do you live in Sagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 30% more expensive than in Sagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,762 ($748) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Sagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £9 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨150 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huancayo costs S/. 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Tegucigalpa costs L 9,674 (about 3 hours ago)