Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Sagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,538 prices entered by 303 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 21.203 INR / PEN
Do you live in Sagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 26% more expensive than in Sagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,649 (S/. 2,672) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Sagar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Madison, Wisconsin costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Allahabad costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rome costs €26,250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Mersin costs 999TL (about 3 hours ago)