Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Sagamihara, Japan
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 761 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 28.668 JPY / PLN
Do you live in Sagamihara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 40% cheaper than in Sagamihara (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥276,000 in Sagamihara you would need to make just about ¥165,687 (5,779 zł) in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,300 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surabaya costs Rp 350,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vladivostok costs руб 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bangkok costs 60 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨1,150 (about 2 hours ago)