Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Sagamihara, Japan
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 755 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 28.697 JPY / PLN
Do you live in Sagamihara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 40% cheaper than in Sagamihara (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥292,000 in Sagamihara you would need to make just about ¥175,486 (6,115 zł) in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Denver, Colorado costs $9 (21 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Recife costs R$ 4.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miami, Florida costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vitória costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1.10 (about 3 hours ago)