Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Sagamihara, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,165 prices entered by 471 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13579 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Sagamihara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 32% cheaper than in Sagamihara (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥289,000 in Sagamihara you would need to make just about ¥195,487 (CH$1,439,615) in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Montreal costs C$51 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨40 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Manaus costs R$ 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,662,400 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)