Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Sagamihara, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,083 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.683 JPY / EGP
Do you live in Sagamihara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 47% cheaper than in Sagamihara (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥286,000 in Sagamihara you would need to make just about ¥150,785 (E£ 22,564) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maputo costs 111 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)