Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Sagamihara, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.26202 JPY / KZT
Do you live in Sagamihara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 49% cheaper than in Sagamihara (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥292,000 in Sagamihara you would need to make just about ¥148,757 (567,738 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santiago de Cali costs COL$40,800 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Montreal costs C$51 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Manaus costs R$ 10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,662,400 (about 3 hours ago)