Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs Safi, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.049 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Safi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 101% more expensive than in Safi (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,081 Dirham (13,418 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 Dirham in Safi.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maputo costs 111 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Manaus costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)