Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Safi, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.385 MAD / BOB
Do you live in Safi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is about the same as in Safi (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Dirham in Safi you would need to make just about 6,205 Dirham ($b4,481) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aberdeen costs £4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$160,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 185 (about 2 hours ago)