Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs Safi, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.576 MAD / USD
Do you live in Safi? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 45% more expensive than in Safi (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 9,892 Dirham ($1,033) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 Dirham in Safi.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ourense costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 130 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300,000 (about 3 hours ago)