Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Safi, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02383 MAD / KZT
Do you live in Safi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 8% cheaper than in Safi (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,200 Dirham in Safi you would need to make just about 6,618 Dirham (277,768 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Nagpur costs ₨60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵24 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 114 zł (about 1 hour ago)