Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Sabratah, Libya
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 673 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.199 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Sabratah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 71% more expensive than in Sabratah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,240 Dinar (2,701 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Sabratah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Copiapó costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 4 hours ago)