Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Sabratah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.347 LYDX / PLN *
Do you live in Sabratah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 80% more expensive than in Sabratah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,052 Dinar (2,536 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Sabratah.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨65 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pamplona costs €0.21 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.72 (about 2 hours ago)