Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria vs Sabratah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.134 LYDX / BGN *
Do you live in Sabratah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 46% more expensive than in Sabratah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,777 Dinar (1,002 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Sabratah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Pereira costs COL$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Riga costs €38 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)