Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa vs Sabratah, Libya
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 584 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.31694 LYD / ZAR *
Do you live in Sabratah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 65% more expensive than in Sabratah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,634 Dinar (R 8,312) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Sabratah.
Prices recently added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gwalior costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Algiers costs 2,600,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 5.75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Salvador costs $880 (about 3 hours ago)