Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa vs Sabratah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.35718 LYDX / ZAR *
Do you live in Sabratah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 74% more expensive than in Sabratah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,778 Dinar (R 8,803) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Sabratah.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php145 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 90 Kwacha (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (about 4 hours ago)